Benefits of Laxmi Kuber Yantra
Laxmi Kuber Yantra is the combination of Lakshmi the Deity of Wealth and Kubera the Accountant of Heaven.Shree Yantra signifies the Goddess of wealth Lakshmi. Helps removing financial and mental problems brings stability and success in the devotee’s life. Shree yantra is the generator of supreme energy, is nothing but it is another form of element in the shape of waves and rays. It has a very high and great magnetic power. These are converted to the surroundings where it is destroying all destructive powers within the atmosphere. It is credited with excellent hidden energies that can be published within a short measure.
Lord Kuber The Lord of Wealth also known as Kuvera. In scriptures, Kuber was a stepbrother of Ravana, and the ruler of Lanka but Ravan vanquished him and thrown out of Lanka after that he went to the Himalayas and settled in the city called Alaka. The city of glory and splendors. Goddess Laxmi made him custodian of wealth. Yantra attracts the principle of Lord Kuber and chanting mantra of Kuber blesses the worshipper with wealth and prosperity.
This Yantra is extremely effective for financial prosperity and worshipping regularly by showing the various ways of increasing wealth. The person worshipping the Yantra will never face any financial and material problems and any shortage of resources. Wherever It kept like the cash box, temple, sacred place of home, or office and thus keeps the protection of funds. So Keeping and worshipping the Yantra will help to grow in your professional and career life.
Haridra Ganesh Mantra
II Om Yakshay Kuberay Vaishravanay Dhanadhanya Dhipataye II
- With a Purified perception after taking bath with Focussed and Confident mind start the
- Light Aroma Stick or Diya.
- Place yantra alongside your Ishtdev or Goddess Tripur Sundari.
- Offer Fresh Fruit and Flower to the Yantra.
- Sprinkle Water on yourself and Yantra.
- Close Your eyes, Chant Mantra at least 21 times and concentrate on Goddess Tripur Sundari or Isht Dev for blessings and ask God to fulfill desires.