Meru Prusth Shri Yantra | 8 Inch | Brass
Meru Prushth Shri Yantra | Metal : Brass | Size : 8 Inch | Weight : 5-6 Kgs.
Meru prustha shree yantra made from brass : queen of all yantra- meru shree yantra – the shree yantra or the chakra is among the world’s most ancient symbols. The meru shree yantra is the three dimensional projection of the great chakra yantra. Meru prustha shree yantra is the symbolic form of all gods and goddesses. The vedas explain meru prustha shree yantra as a scientific;cosmic and planetary energy zone. Meru prustha shree yantra was possessed by lord brahma;the creator of the universe and praised by lord vishnu;the lord of the earth. Meru prustha shree yantra is connected deeply with the ancient art of vastu and has been specifically mentioned in the ‘vastu shastra’. All constructions based on vastu must essentially have meru prustha shree yantra in it. Meru prustha shree yantra is highly sensitive and has magnificent magnetic powers. Meru prustha shree yantra is said to be a divine store-house of energy which pick up particular cosmic ray wave emitted by the planets and other universal objects and transform them into constructive vibrations. These are then transmitted to the surroundings where the shree yantra is placed;thus destroying all destructive forces within the vicinity. The meru prustha shree yantra is said to contain the energies of all other yantra and all traditions. It is considered to be very auspicious when kept in temples;pooja rooms and business places. Meru prustha shree yantra is made from brass metal. An excellent shree yantra made from brass. The yantra has a natural brass colour. Meru prustha shree yantra is available in different sizes I.E. 2 x 2 .Disclaimer – descriptions for products are taken from scripture;written and oral tradition. Products are not intended to diagnose;treat;cure;or prevent any disease or condition. We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only. Product colour may vary from picture due to photographic effect.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
|Mantra for this Yantra||
"Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed,
1. First the mind should be cleared of all negative thoughts and one should try to achieve a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Place a Matt ( Asan ) on the floor and sit on it in such a way that you are facing East, North or North-East
3. Light an incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it in your Home Puja Temple or Altar.
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the Yantra to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
8. Now chant the specific MANTRA of the YANTRA at least 11 times